Friday, March 27, 2009

27.3.09 Hair day...=D

Today after coll...went General Pos Office with my classmate to complete the re-sit for SPM...
dam tired we walk up n down of the stair there in order to complete the form...
We do it from 0300pm till 0500pm only done...

After that i went McD house find him. then he take me to Hair Impresion for new hair n new me.



Here some pic of me while my hair is remodeling in progress....



Wooo...got 2 Lenglui dyeing my hair =D


Half-way on Dyeing...Do i look like Johny Depp from Sweeney Todd?

LoL


OK Dyeing is complete...
Here my Hair Stylish Ichigo...
Oops its Ichiro lol...


Starting come out a shape...


Almost~


Done =D walah...
Soo how do i look??
new hair new life...hope soo...

Before

After


How? LoL Rate me on comments plx =D


Well tats all for today lurhh dam happy to get new hair style....
Hope my life will change aswell...



Today endin picha...OMG my toitoi is dead....

JK he just trick dead....i teach him geh =D

Written by
//Xamnas\\
New Life Begins~

2 comments: