Wednesday, March 25, 2009

March 25, Gurney Day

Today at College quite nice....i get alot of fame by just showing off my Rubik skill infront of my classmate...

Some of them even take my fon number LoL...

Well after coll went 1stop with my mom,n mcd go there fetch me to Gurney walk walk....

we almost walk the whole gurney n nothing to do...so we decided went to the food court n have a bowl of chiily cendoll...

Sry i forgot to take pic when its still full...
but hey at lease i leave a few drop for ya...=D

Da Receipt wonder where can i claim the money? 0.0

After tat we went KimGary find MH n her fren
then there we go again walk the whole gurney plaza...
We walked for around 1 hour den McD fetch me back 1Stop lo...
I sit beside my mom watching her sewing her cloths...
I felt bored n take a walk around...
Gues wat i found....






I found 2 girls wondering alone at the Bus Stand....Well they dono how to get back...
i just cant leave 2 girl wondering alone...
I went back ask me mom can help fetch them back...
But my mom say its too far..
but i got an idea, i ask me mom to fetch them back to komtar...
Finaly my mom agree....i sms-ed them ask em go McD find me...
After buying our dinner at McD we drp em off Komtar n went home....
And thats all for today story...

[THE END]
[Sayonara]
[Good Bye]
[再见]
[TaTa]



[Still reading?]

















LoL for got

Ending Picha~

Written by
//Xamnas\\

No comments:

Post a Comment