Monday, June 29, 2009

29, June

Today after computer class went Net City with my college fwen...

They say wanna play L4D...I tot most of em are pro or smth....

After i open L4D....one of em ask me...how to create game? wtf? =.="

well...i tot mayb they never create b4 but pro at game, soo i create "Blood Harvest"

This map is quite hard to c...since it all cover by tree....during the 2nd safe house...one of my fren get pinn down....he trow a molotov at him self...god

I went rescue him in the end he pinn me down with his handgun as well....i sit there silently n wtfing....=.=

Most of em having mental prob....they keep trow molotov or blow up gas tank inside a room.....God they say tmr wan go play again....im still wan to play with these Pro's o not =.="

Well thats all for today life yo....dam bored....



BtW , Resident Evil : Degeneration not bad...




Here are some pic::
Aww too bad...

Transformer : Revenge of Zombitron
Latest L4D mission


Thats all...



//Xamnas\\

No comments:

Post a Comment