Saturday, June 27, 2009

June 25~27

Well this 2 day i went to Alor Star visit a funeral....

Its dam bored over there....some more im feeding mosquito haiz ><"

Me n my parents stay a night at my grandma house...

At the funeral is like free buffet...i sit there 4hours none stop the "waiter" keep bring food to my table...LoL

At the 2nd day after we sent the dead body to the temple...we head back to my grandma house rest awhile then we heading back Penang...my aunt and her son from KL followed us back soo they can lumpang my sis car back KL...

We reached Penang around 3pm, when my sis on their way to Penang bridge they had an accident in front of my apartment LOL...in the end they hav to stay back for a night...

During midnite me,my cousin n my bro went to GNA play Left4dead till 4am

Well this 2 day can say its boring n also quite interesting day....=O

Sorry dont hav any picha...dint took any during this 2 day...


Well this view was taken inside a bus during sending the dead man to the temple...LoL


//Xamnas\\

No comments:

Post a Comment